- My three beautiful, smart, healthy daughters.
- That my husband wasn't seriously injured in the car accident last week.
- That Manny has vacation this week, even though he had to go into work for a couple of hours Saturday and has to go to the office again today, hopefully briefly.
- That it finally stopped raining.
- My best friend.
- When the kids have low-key days.
- When Grace has a good day.
- Hugs and kisses from my children.
- Being able to extend library book renewals online to avoid paying hefty fines.
- Being safe, away from the VA Tech shootings, and not knowing anyone personally who was injured or killed. I think.
- That the paternity of Dannielynn is out in the open. No, I'm not lame, just really feel for that poor little girl. ;-)
- That I get to celebrate my 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday!!!
- When the girls all listen to me without arguing first.
- The camera in my cell phone, since the battery door on my Kodak Easyshare is missing and won't work right now.
- The thumb splint I've been wearing since Friday after slamming my thumb in the car door.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Today, I'm so very, truly grateful for: