Monday, April 16, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday 4/16/07

Today, I'm so very, truly grateful for:

  1. My three beautiful, smart, healthy daughters.
  2. That my husband wasn't seriously injured in the car accident last week.
  3. That Manny has vacation this week, even though he had to go into work for a couple of hours Saturday and has to go to the office again today, hopefully briefly.
  4. That it finally stopped raining.
  5. My best friend.
  6. When the kids have low-key days.
  7. When Grace has a good day.
  8. Hugs and kisses from my children.
  9. Being able to extend library book renewals online to avoid paying hefty fines.
  10. Being safe, away from the VA Tech shootings, and not knowing anyone personally who was injured or killed. I think.
  11. That the paternity of Dannielynn is out in the open. No, I'm not lame, just really feel for that poor little girl. ;-)
  12. That I get to celebrate my 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday!!!
  13. When the girls all listen to me without arguing first.
  14. The camera in my cell phone, since the battery door on my Kodak Easyshare is missing and won't work right now.
  15. The thumb splint I've been wearing since Friday after slamming my thumb in the car door.

No comments: