Monday, March 19, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday

Today, I am very grateful for:

  1. Sweet & Low for my coffee
  2. Fat Free Half & Half
  3. a full fridge and pantry
  4. my parents
  5. my brothers
  6. my husband
  7. my 3 beautiful daughters
  8. warm sweaters
  9. a running minivan
  10. 2 sunny days in a row after the sucky snow storm this past Friday
  11. good health
  12. the ability to read
  13. the fact that it's supposed to reach 40º today and 50º's later in the week.
  14. finally having a printer again
  15. a new refridgerator lock that WORKS!!!
  16. that Grace will actually take the Triaminic tongue tabs cold medicine so that I don't have to force her to drink liquid medicine
  17. Advil
  18. soft bedsheets
  19. that I got the damned glass out of my foot
  20. this great book I'm reading, about the five languages of love in marriage and relationships
  21. Lean Pockets
  22. needle and thread, working to sew Bibble's wings back on. Poor Grace.
  23. That Anneliese is no longer hitting and biting Grace today.
  24. wet wipes
  25. generic Claritin working

No comments: