Monday, January 08, 2007

Gratefulness Journal Monday 1/8/07

So the first week of 2007 is officially over. It's been a great year so far, even though I'd prefer it to be less stressful. But this entry isn't about stress or negativity, it's about being grateful for the good things in my life.

Today, I'm very thankful for:

  1. My beautiful daughters.
  2. My hard-working husband.
  3. My parents.
  4. My brothers.
  5. My best friend.
  6. The ability to read.
  7. Online search engines.
  8. My digital camera.
  9. That the heavy rain we've had today hasn't been snow.
  10. The cute way that Anneliese runs.
  11. Being able to buy groceries.
  12. The fact that Grace and Anneliese love PB&J sandwiches.
  13. Disney Princess Gummi Vitamins, or else the kids wouldn't take their vitamins.
  14. straw sippy cups.
  15. my fuzzy slippers.
  16. flannel sheets.
  17. earning a $25 Amazon gift certificate from BNW so that I can buy more sheets
  18. coffee & the ability of caffeine to wake me up in the morning
  19. pre-ground coffee
  20. the feeling you get when you're so comfortable in bed that you don't ever want to move

No comments: