- Having a working furnace.
- Hot coffee.
- Fuzzy slippers.
- A state atty who still insists that we have a case should Kasden decide to take us to court.
- My smart, happy, sweet, silly daughters.
- My husband.
- Disposable diapers.
- Toilet paper.
- Vanilla and Lavender Tide (it smells sooooo good)
- PB&J for Anneliese and Grace
- The time the girls spend in school.
- That I got to take a nap with Anneliese yesterday, because it felt really good.
- Sunny days.
- Support from my mom during this stupid Oil Drama.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Today, with 10º at 10:30 am, I am very grateful for: