Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Memorial for Frankie's Anniversary

Dear Frankie,
I've been thinking about you a lot today. We still miss you, but know that you're happy and carefree in Heaven. We love you. Please, take care of your nieces, as I'm sure you already do, and help us to keep them safe. Please help keep Ma and Dad at peace, as I know their sorrow never lessens. Please help watch over Manny and keep him safe for me. Your brother misses you so much, but I think he's finally found some peace with losing you. I know he would love to be able to talk with you, and he wonders why you've visited me and Ma but not him. I think he's ready, finally, after all these years. {{{HUG}}}

Love always.



Merciful Father,
Hear our prayer and console us. As we renew our faith in your Son, whom you raised from the dead, strengthen our hope that all of our departed brothers and sisters will share in his resurrection, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
~Amen~

No comments: