Monday, October 09, 2006

Gratefulness Journal 10/9/06

I'm very, very grateful for:
  • My best friend.
  • My husband.
  • My beautiful children.
  • My nail salon.
  • Chocolate flavored coffee.
  • Educational toys.
  • My mom & dad.
  • My brothers.
  • Prepackaged hot dogs, even though they're horrible for you.
  • My toaster oven.
  • Free web sites to set up bulletin boards and a recipe box.
  • Apples
  • Grocery stores and Wal*Mart
  • Sales & coupons
  • Sunny days.
  • Good friends.
  • Recipe books & web sites.
  • Foodnetwork TV
  • A soft bed & cool sheets.
  • Wal*Mart version Crystal Light
  • Whole wheat flour
  • CD's
  • Not having any pets.
  • Disposable diapers.
  • Wet wipes.
  • Flip flops.
  • Jeans.
  • Plus size underwear.
  • Clothes washers and dryers.
  • Downy, April Fresh Scent.
  • Triscuits.
  • Indoor toilets and toilet paper.
  • A working vacuum cleaner.
  • My dishwasher.
  • TV remote control and DVR.
  • A new season of "Lost"
  • Yahoo Launchcast
  • Invisible option on instant messengers ;-)
  • Hair elastics
  • Anneliese kisses and hugs
  • cold medicine for toddlers.
  • Paxil and Atavan
  • Advil
  • Watching my girls hug and kiss each other.
  • my online friends.
  • being able to blog and vent to no one in particular
  • seeing actual progress on the scale with my attempt at losing weight
  • whoever the nice people were who gave us a free entrance pass to the Berlin Fair AND someone else who gave us a ton of free tickets for rides as they were leaving just because they saw we had 3 children in tow.
  • Bras.
  • Eggs.
  • Bottled lemon juice, so I don't have to squeeze my own lemons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

# Not having any pets.

Aww, how come? Pets are great!

♛Qu€€n♛J€§§¡¢a♛™ said...

LMAO Sarah. It's just one less mess to clean and body to toilet train ;-). Plus it's an expense we couldn't justify right now.