Monday, September 25, 2006

Gratefulness Journal 9/25/06

Ummm is it already Monday??? Is it already Sept 25th?!?!?

Wow.

I'm grateful for:


  1. Advil
  2. Paxil
  3. cell phones
  4. AAP guide book
  5. sunshine
  6. prepackaged chicken so I don't have to go wring a chicken's neck myself
  7. store-bought veggies so that I don't have to grow my own fresh veggies
  8. having a working fridge and freezer
  9. a dishwasher
  10. shampoo
  11. hairspray
  12. paper towels
  13. my digital camera
  14. TV remote control
  15. soft toilet paper (I saw the history of TP the other night on the History Channel, and OMG what people used to use! ACK Newspaper!)
  16. coupons
  17. grocery discount cards
  18. my best friend, Tracy, cuz she's awesome and I'm lucky she's in my life
  19. my DH
  20. my daughters
  21. that a school bus comes to pick up Juliana every morning because let's face it, driving her in to school on time with a preschooler and toddler who'd rather be in bed would suck.
  22. coffee
  23. DVR
  24. moisturizing lotion
  25. ice
  26. toilets
  27. my vacuum
  28. nail files
  29. caller ID
  30. chocolate

No comments: