Monday, August 21, 2006

Gratefulness Journal 8/21/06

I am very grateful for:

  1. School starting in one week.
  2. That I didn't have any close friends or family lost in 9/11.
  3. My 3 beautiful daughters.
  4. My sexy husband.
  5. My parent's making it to 34 years married.
  6. the Terminix guy.
  7. the Backyardigans ability to make my kids smile.
  8. crayons and colored pencils.
  9. owning a clothes washer and dryer and a dishwasher.
  10. my sewing machine
  11. having my camera back!!! whoo hoo!
  12. CVS disposable digital cameras so that I could take that to Harkness when my own camera was still being repaired.
  13. the ability to cook.
  14. the ability to read.
  15. the fact that by accident of birth, I was born American instead of in a war-pocked Middle East.
  16. the History Channel, cuz they had a really awesome program about the Exodus last night.
  17. a good haircut.
  18. my waffle iron.
  19. nail files.
  20. DVR to record shows I "have" to watch when the kids fall asleep.

No comments: