Monday, July 31, 2006

President Sunshine

I had the most amazing and fulfilling conversation with Juliana this morning.


"Mommy, when I grow up I'm going to
be someone very important."


"Yes, Sweetness, I know. Are you
going to be a doctor?"


"I could be. I'm smart
enough."


"Are you going to be a lawyer? Or
the President? You'll be President Sunshine, I can see it now."


"Probably. I told you, I'm smart.
But Mommy, Sunshine isn't a good name for the President. I'd better stick with
Juliana."


"Yes, I know, you're right. So what
do you want to be, Sunshine?"


"The most important job in the
world. I'm going to be a Mommy and stay home from working until my babies go to
school, just like you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! That must have made you feel so good! :o)